During last edition of SMAGUA Water and environment trade Fair at Zaragoza, in March 2017, the partnership Energy in Water ESCP-4i (COSME funded project Gr. Grant Agreement 689428) organized an elevator pitch for innovative SME. This video summarizes the event in the voice of its main players: Michael Green, Anglia Ruskin University Researcher and EnW ESCP-4i Coordinator; Clara Presa, ZINNAE Project Manager; Bianca Dragomir, AVAESEN Cluster Manager; and a representative from BALAMIS, GREENE, COGNIT and IDEYA, innovative SME that took part of the Elevator Pitch.
- The European Consortium INNO-DROP learns from Danish Cluster Model
- Testimonies of Energy in Water Elevator Pitch at SMAGUA 2017
- European Clusters met in Berlin for especial Cluster Excellence Management Training
- SIX SME of EnW ESCP-4i will present in SMAGUA 2017 its novel solutions for water-energy management
- INNO-DROP call for proposals