Zinnae, the cluster for the efficient use of water, is a non-profit association that works to drive solutions to the challenges of water security through business development, innovation and the transfer of knowledge and technology. Its objectives are:
To bring together the main economic agents associated with water and associated energy at the regional level. Inscribed in the Special Registry Clusters of the Ministry of Industry, Economy and Competitiveness of Spain.
To become an international collaboration, knowledge and innovation referent for an efficient and sustainable water use as well as a driver of quality employment for the Ebro Basin promoting the collaboration between its partners and providing them with value.
To consolidate Aragón as an environment for knowledge, demonstration and experimentation for the efficient use of water.
To promote the efficient and sustainable use of water and associated energy consumption through collaboration between different public and private agents based on the generation of knowledge, demonstration projects and innovative solutions.
ZINNAE has 39 partners, 70% companies, mainly SMEs. It also has the participation of the Ebro river Basin Authority, the first basin organization created at the level of Spain and Europe.
The City Council of Zaragoza, responsible for the integral management of water at urban level. In addition, and the main R&D&I centers at the regional level are, as well, ZINNAE partners.
ZINNAE’s member companies have an aggregate turnover of 136 million Euros.
Strategic plan 2014-2017
- To become a reference in water efficiencyin the urban, industrial and agricultural sector
- To increase the added value to ZINNAE membersthrough the identification of innovation projects, business development, collaboration and visibility at the regional, national and international level
- To ensure sustainability of the association, increasing the number of members and ensuring economic viability of the association
Presidency: CONTAZARA, and of behalf of I. Navarro (Director General of Contazara)
Vice-president: Zeta Amaltea, and on behalf of M. A. García Lapresta (General Director of Zeta Amaltea)
Treasury: AQUARA, and on behalf of, J.I. Heredero (Director AQUARA)
Member: Alfredo Sanjuán S.A., and on behalf of, A. Sanjuán (Director Alfredo Sanjuán S.A.)
Vocal: Ingeobras, and on behalf of, J. Murria (Director Ingeobras)
Vocal: City Council of Zaragoza, Department of Environment and Mobility, and on behalf of T.Artigas (Councilwoman Delegate for Environment and Mobility)
Vocal: City of Zaragoza, Council of Urbanism and Sustainability, and on behalf of P. Muñoz (Counselor for Urbanism and Sustainability)
Vocal: ECODES, and on behalf of V.Viñuales (Managing Director ECODES)
Vocal: University of Zaragoza, and on behalf of Francisco. Serón Arbeloa (Vice President for Foresight, Sustainability and Infrastructure Universidad de Zaragoza)
Secretary: Mª Luisa Fernández, Manager of ZINNAE
Law of Transparency
1.- Functions to perform:
In our web (www.zinnae.org) you can consult any type of information regarding our activity, our mission, vision and values.
2.- Application regulations
ZINNAE is a non-profit association registered in the Register of Associations of the Government of Aragon with the number 01-Z-2976-2010. Our cluster and its statutes are governed by the provisions of Organic Law 1/2002 of March 22 regulating the right of Association.
3.- Grants, contracts and agreements with Public Administrations signed in 2016.
- A) Grant of Dirección General de Administración Electrónica y Sociedad de la Información of 4,300 Euros for the realization of the project “Ampliación de la red de información ZINNAE para la digitalización de la industria del agua”.
- B) EnW Project (COSME 689428)
- Funded by COSME Program of the European Union, Call COS-CLUSTER-2014-3-03
- Budget: € 28,152 (grant of 75%) (1 January 2016 to 31 December 2017).
- C) INNO-DROP Project (COSME 731131)
- Funded COSME Program of the European Union, Call COS-CLUSTER-2015-3-02
- Budget: € 66,640 (grant of 75%)(1 November 2016 to 30 October 2018).
During 2016, the following contracts, agreements and grants with Public Administrations are maintained:
(D) WE @ EU Project (FP7 32007)
- Funded by the 7th Framework Program of the European Union, Call for 2013 Regions of Knowledge.
- Budget: € 79,978 (grant of 100%).
4.- Profit and loss account and balance sheet last financial year.