Digital platform to improve water security in the industry – INDRISK
September 2018 – March 2019
- ZINNAE (Coordinator)
- Universidad de Zaragoza – Grupo HOWLAB
Innovative Business Associations by MINCOTUR
The management digital platform (IoT) based on sensors and indicator will enable:
- Define a measurement of the warning levels in order to initiate the actuation protocols related to water management (consumption reducing policies, restrictions, etc.)
- Develop risk management indicators, considering a real environment in a facility located in Aragón.
- Improving the effectiveness in water management and thus the competitiveness of the industries, especially those that are large consumers of water.
- Water quality improvement.
- Provide criteria for water reuse.
- Promote strategic intelligence of the company by providing a tool which eases a suitable water management.
The project is coordinated by ZINNAE and includes the folowing work packages:
- PT1 – Project management and dissemination
- PT2 – Defining Scenarios
- PT3 – RISK Management Indicators / Pilot study
- PT4 – Risk evaluation and response
- PT5 – Digital platform
The project was launched in September 2018 and will be developed until March 2019.
More information and contact
More informatio through email@example.com