EnW launched a Elevator Pitch for SME to showcase solutions that tackle simultaneously water and energy challenges. Nine possible pitchers presented a candidature for participating in this contest during SMAGUA 2017, where Energy in Water ESCP-4i is celebrating its third international mission:
- Solable http://www.solable.fr/
- BALAMIS http://www.balamis.com/
- Greene Waste to Energy http://greene.es/
- Cognit http://www.cognit.es
- IDEYA http://www.ideyared.es/
- Arvia Technology http://www.arviatechnology.com/
- APA WATER TECHNOLOGIES www.apawatertechnologies.com
- GEEZAR Soluciones www.geezar.es
- Ingeobras Water Solutions www.ingeobras.com
The document attached summarizes the candidatures: Companies that participate in the whole water value chain with excellent and novelty proposals linnked to urban, industrial and agricultural water uses and combining in a smart way their approach to energy.
The nominees for showcasing its innovative solution at SMAGUA in a Elevator pitch are:
- SOLABLE from France
- ARVIA Technology from UK
- BALAMIS, GREENE, IDEYA and COGNIT from Spain
See more of Energy in Water here.