What do we do
Resilient water infrastructure: energy, O&M, new pollutants, decentralized systems; alternative resources; invader species.
Digital technology: cybersecurity; real-time monitoring; big data; business intelligence.
Adaptative Governance: communication; smart investment; reuse; valorisation; prevention;climate change adaptation.
Objective: To boost innovation in water companies in Aragon.
- Innovation Commission. An internal working group that channelizes innovation opportunities among ZINNAE stakeholders.
- Follow up and detect public funding opportunities for innovation
- Support collaborative projects for water innovation in the regional, national and European level.
- BRANDING AND LEADERSHIP
Objective: To become a referent at the regional level in knowledge and innovation in the water sector.
- Communication cabinet of water projects
- Annual Cluster Conferences in water key areas
- Preparation of water training and reverse missions to Zaragoza water ecosystem
- REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND WATER POLICY
Objective: To offer solutions to regional water challenges
- Participation in regional fora linked to water sector and innovation (RIS3; Agenda 21 Zaragoza; Regional Clusters Cooperation Plan Aragon 2020; Digital Innovation Hub Aragon)
- Identification of water gaps to boost innovation in water management areas
- Boost collaborative action to solve social and environmental water challenges in Aragon Region.
- SECTORAL DEVELOPMENT
Objective: To support and guide water and green companies (specially SME) building collaboration and partnerships among members and with other economic areas.
- Facilitating joint internationalization activities
- Boosting Internationalization Commission, coordinated by AREX, to define priority activities and international missions
- Organize commercial presentations boosting collaboration among cluster members
- Collaboration with other clusters from other sectors at the regional, national and international level.