The technical staff of the cluster will work on the development of the innovation projects by collaborating with the cluster partners and assisting in:
1) Create the collaborative consortia for the development of the innovative solutions;
2) Formulate the innovative solutions;
3) Developing pilot and demonstration projects to prove the feasibility of the solutions;
4) Communicate and disseminate the results: management of tools such as mailchimp and social networks;
5) Contacting end users and fostering cross-sector collaboration to enable the implementation of innovative solutions.
For the development of these activities, ZINNAE’s technical innovation staff needs:
1) Technical knowledge acquired through undergraduate studies in science or engineering; postgraduate studies in subjects linked to water or environmental management will be an asset;
2) High knowledge of English, written and oral. Level B2-C1. Will work in the preparation of proposals for innovation calls of the European Commission, such as Horizon Europe, Interreg, COSME, LIFE, and in meetings with clusters and European entities;
3) Capacity for planning, execution and control of the project: must be able to translate innovative ideas into concrete proposals, with the work packages and tasks necessary for their implementation;
4) Learning capacity, as he/she will have to prepare innovation projects for different topics (water treatment, reuse, energy production, digitalisation…).
5) Social skills, as it is necessary to facilitate collaboration and consortium building, and team management: Partner orientation, communication skills, human relations management and teamwork.
Documentation requested for the selection process: Text of between 500-1000 words on the experience and interest in participating in ZINNAE in Spanish and English. Send the text before 4 March 2022 to email@example.com.
More information profile_project_manager_2022 offer.